Monday, 25 August 2008
A friend gave me some skinny sized canvasses, awhile ago, so I thought I'd make some skinnies using my daffodil stamp........so here they are! The canvasses were coloured with distress inks and ancient page petal point pads. I also used a peel off to highlight the daffodil panel on one of them :)
Sunday, 24 August 2008
I'm feeling rather proud of myself......................I used a bit of ribbon!!! The thing is, while I see fabulous cards and things that people make using all sorts of embellishments, it seldom occurs to me to use any, despite having a craft room full of them! So I was quite proud of myself for having actually thought to use a bit of ribbon on this card! :)
Saturday, 23 August 2008
Quite a simple one this time, pleased to have found a few minutes to play with my new stamps, this is another of them! I brayered the background and stamped the image with vintage sepia Versafine ink. The birds were added with a Marvy le plume pen. The edges were distressed with Walnut stain distress ink, and I drew a border with a copper Galaxy marker..........job done!
Friday, 22 August 2008
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Another card using one of my new stamps, and one of the new backing papers. The flower was stamped and coloured with aquatone sticks. The head of the flower was then covered with glossy accents. The edges were distressed with milled lavender distress ink, and it was all mounted onto another of my exclusive backing papers, designed by Simon.
Saturday, 16 August 2008
A dear friend sent me some skinny canvasses, the other day, so I thought I'd make a skinny using one of my new stamps. I coloured the canvas using chalk ink pads, decorated it with some border and corner stickers and added the carnation which had been stamped in sepia and coloured using aquatones. I embossed the head of the flower with clear embossing powder, and finished the skinny off with a cardboard letter C, which was embossed with gold powder
Friday, 15 August 2008
Yet another outing for the new rose stamp, along with another of Simon's fabulous backing papers. The rose head has been stamped onto red card and embossed with holographic embossing powder, and decoupaged onto the card using silicone glue. The rose stem and leaf were coloured using a clear stardust gelly roll pen. The card was finished off with a sentiment which was written on using a write'n'rub pen, and covered with tonetex glitter.
Thursday, 14 August 2008
I've used my new rose stamp again on this card...........the head of the rose was stamped on red card, and embossed with holographic powder. The panel was then double mated and put onto a card which had been covered by a piece of background paper that Simon, from CSF has designed using another of my stamp designs.
Made a superhuman effort to actually make some time for crafting yesterday, and made a couple of cards using one of my new stamps. Very simply made, with matting and layering and peel off edging. The rose was stamped on the green, and the stalk was coloured with aquatone pens. The head of the rose on the red card, was stamped on red card, cut out and adhered with silicone, then covered with glossy accents. The head of the rose on the other card was stamped on red silk card, embossed with clear powder, and highlighted with.......................believe it or not..........sparkly red nail varnish!!! I then wrote the greeting with a glue pen, and sprinkled it with red glitter.
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Been very busy recently, designing my new range of rubber stamps. Hopefully they will be available from my website very soon..........meanwhile I had a spare piccy of one of the new designs, and so I thought I'd put it to good use and make an anniversary card with it. Thanks for looking