Thursday 23 October 2008

Last one.................


I promise.....no more peacocks, only I wanted to blog this one, as it has a different layout. I cut a section from the edge of the card, before attaching the peacock panel. I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder to emboss a matching piece of card, which I attache inside the back of the card. Then I cut a strip from the section that I had removed, and attached this to the inside back of the card, with a peel off Happy birthday on it. The edges were finished off with gold peel offs.

5 comments:

made by fifi said...

gorgeous golden peacock xx

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful card xx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous xxx

margaret said...

I love this card the peacock stamp is lovely.
xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous peacock cards Linda!! Beautiful! ♥