Friday 30 January 2009

A4 card


Well, this is my first attempt at an A4 card! I had to make a large card, because I wanted to use the barbed wire and ivy design, which is my latest tattoo design. This one is actually a fraction smaller than the actual tattoo. I made a panel for the card, using a fabulous piece of Creative Imaginations paper, edged with peel offs. I then coloured the tattoo design with prismacolor pencils, cut it out, (very fiddly) and mounted it onto the card. I added some glitter where the excess glue was. The edges of the card were coloured using distress inks. I then cut the lettering out using my Cuttlebug and "Endless Love" Sizzlets alphabet dies. I drew black shadows around the letters, once they had been adhered to the card.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the Sizzix font too xx

made by fifi said...

wow linda it is fab - clever devil!!

daisy said...

The ivy & wire looks fab.

kay said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its gorgeous.

margaret said...

Linda this is a fabulous card I love the colours. xx

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous card xx

Michelle said...

I just love the barbed wire design on the a4 card.