Monday 18 May 2009

Very simple card


I'm still using the pictures that I printed out of some of my pet portraits, and this card is about as simple as they get! I cut the picture out, and glued it to the card blank. I added copper coloured peel offs, and used a black marker pen to draw a shadow effect round the image to make it appear raised. (The orginal painting was done on wood, which is why the grain can be seen through the painting) The pony is Foldor Skylark, another one that I bred myself, and who is now showjumping locally and also doing very well apparently.

5 comments:

Craftyideas said...

Love your cards they are gorgeous xx

daisy said...

Beautiful xx

margaret said...

Another beautiful hore picture Lindaxx

made by fifi said...

another velvety horse - fantastic xx

topsyjane said...

it,s beautiful and I am now the lucky owner,thank you Linda