Wednesday 4 June 2008

Thespian birthday card


I had to make a birthday card for a friend who is rather talented in Thespian matters. I used an art mould and air dry clay, to make the theatrical masks, which I then gilded using easy metal. The masks are mounted on a circle of stampbordwhich I had embossed using cosmic shimmer embossing powder. I also gilded the edge of the stampbord, again using easy metal. I printed out a quote from "As you like it", tore it out, tinted it using a colorbox meatallic ink pad, and gilded the edge using an Adirondack gold dabber. This wa mounted on a blue pearl card blank, the corners of which I had decorated using a corner punch. I then edged the whole card with the gold dabber, and mounted the theatrial masks using silicone glue. The corners were then completed using gold peel offs.

3 comments:

made by fifi said...

erm i really don't know what to say linda erm - brilliant - i love it xx

Phree said...

Fab card, love it!

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous love it.